Cliantech Solutions founded in 2019 by highly experienced team, with 35+ years of experience in the Solar industry. Cliantech supports the growing demand of Solar Module and Cell Manufacturing in India with the sole mission to provide the best Turnkey Solution to clients. We are among the leading companies to provide Equipment for Solar Module manufacturing and has business associations with 15+ committed customers, among them or 10 Turnkey Lines. We believe in providing prompt after sale services with our highly capable team of 9+ Indian Service Engineers, stationed at different cities across the country.
With the help of our strategic technology partners (GAORUN, DELPHI LASER, VISUAL, ASIC PY, HSPV) in their respective fields of machinery, we have achieved in forming one of the best Turnkey Solutions for PV Manufacturing. Cliantech has installed 2.5GW+ machinery across India with 3GW lines soon to be shipped. We have our Sales and Services office in New Delhi NCR region, Gujarat and soon in South India.
- Rapidly growing “ PV Turnkey Module line supplier company” in India, 15+ customers in 2 years and many more to be added shortly.
- Cliantech Solutions is a leading PV Project Engg & Project Management company based at Delhi NCR.
- Highly Experienced Indian team of engineers for I&C plus Services.Team expanding continuously…
- We start from customer problem areas – design the concept – evaluate the viability – engineer the solution – install and optimize..
- Engaged in customized PV Panel manufacturing solutions and products which are well suited to plant’s technical needs and commercial viability.
- Promoted by highly technically qualified Director having total 27 Years of Industrial experience , exclusively 14 yrs in Solar Industry.
- Exclusive Business Associate with Leading Chinese OEMs for entire PV Line equipments.
- Support on Raw material , Spares & Consumables.
- Support on IEC & BIS Product Certification
To make the world aware and adapt to Solar Power , before coal or oil get extinct .
To move with the “The Future of Solar Energy in India”